Version 4 License FAQs
- I bought version 3. Is version 4 a free upgrade?
No, version 4 is a separate purchase. This has been the case since version 4 launched in 2018 and has never changed.
- Why was I able to use version 4 without paying for it?
There was a glitch in version 4 that allowed some users to unlock it without paying. We have now fixed that.
- If I previously purchased version 4, how do I unlock unlimited entries?
Go to Settings → Purchase License → Restore Purchase. Pilot Pro will check the App Store for your purchase. If it says it can't find your receipt/purchase, then you don't have a version 4 license.
You can confirm this by going into your App Store purchase history and searching for Pilot Pro version 4. Additionally, you can search your email for an App Store receipt.
- Does buying a license allow me to use both the Mac and iOS apps?
No. The iOS (iPhone/iPad) app and the Mac app are separate purchases.
- Is my purchase a recurring subscription?
No. Pilot Pro is a one-time purchase for the iPhone/iPad app. The Mac app is a separate one-time purchase.