Bring Your Logbook to Pilot Pro
View a tutorial on how to import a CSV file with your flight logs.Import Guide →
Pricing & Licenses Explained
A quick summary of how app licenses work in Pilot Pro.Pricing →
How to Upgrade to Version 5
Check out our guide to upgrade to version 5 from an old version.Upgrade Options →
- Can I import another logbook (LogTen Pro, ForeFlight, etc.) into Pilot Pro?
- There is no automatic way to do this, but you can transfer a CSV export from your old logbook into our CSV import template. We wrote up some instructions here.
- Can I add my own fields to my logbook?
- Yes! We have a custom fields feature that allows you to track anything you like.
- Does Pilot Pro sync across iOS and Mac devices?
Yes. You will need to be signed in to iCloud (with the same account) on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices in order for it to work.
Sync is automatic but it doesn't always happen instantly. Changes may take a minute or so to appear on other devices.
- Is there an Android version?
- Unfortunately not. We haven't ruled it out yet, but we're not currently working on an Android version. We figure most pilots at least have an iPad, and we enjoy building for Apple platforms.
- Do I need to be connected to the Internet to use Pilot Pro?
- No. You can use the app as much as you like and sync it the next time you are connected.
- If I delete the app from my iOS device and don't sync, will my logbook data be destroyed?
- Yes. Please (please!) sync with iCloud (or Dropbox if on version 4) to back up your data. Also, it is highly recommended to export a backup occasionally.
Labrum Co. • © Copyright 2023 • Legal